Monday 26 May 2014

New 50s style Kiss Lock Purses

For the last couple of months i've been developing a few new products to add into my range. This always seems to take me longer than anticipated as I've become a bit of a perfectionist, and want to bring you only the best and most quality products!

It took a bit of experimenting but now I have perfected the design and making technique, i'm pleased to present my new range of kiss-lock purses...

As with all of my products, the kiss lock purses feature exclusive prints designed by me, Clumsy Kate. They are also handmade by me, using quality materials.
I've gone for a larger size than many coin purses available, so that you can fit your cards and notes in their easily as well. But at 15cm x 13cm they will still fit easily in your bag.

I've started the range with some of my most popular prints, but if you love the idea of a purse like this but you prefer one of my other prints, just drop me a line at kate@clumsykate.com to request a custom order for no extra charge.

All these purses can be purchased for £18 each plus p&p from my Etsy shop. Look out for lots more new products coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment